- Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Applicants must be one of the following: high school graduate, have a GED or GED equivalent.
- Applicants must show evidence of successful completion of one of the following:
- One full year of high school algebra 1 or higher with a passing grade
- One post high school algebra course (e.g. Adult Education, Continuing Education, Community College, etc.) with a passing grade
- Provide evidence of having successfully completed the NJATC Math Course
- Evidence of passing an internet-based, ETI-approved Algebra course with the final assessment taken under the supervision of an ETI instructor.
- Applicants must submit an officially-sealed transcript (no copies) for high school and post high school education and training. All GED records must be submitted if applicable. All documentation and transcripts must be available at the time of application.
How To Apply
You can mail in or drop-off your required documents any day:
Applicant contact form, official documents, valid drivers license, and social security card to:
San Diego office:
4675 Viewridge Avenue, San Diego CA 92123 ~ M-F 7:30AM-4:30PM closed at Noon for lunch.
Imperial County office:
2420 Imperial Business Park Drive, Imperial CA 92251 ~ M-F 8:00Am-5:00PM closed at Noon for lunch.